Redirect HTTP to HTTPS automatically
Once you install an SSL certificate on your website, you need to redirect your visitors to the secured (HTTPS) version of your site. Choose the hosting scenario for your website:
- Redirect my cPanel website to HTTPS
- Redirect my WordPress website to HTTPS for Linux Hosting
- Redirect my website to HTTPS in Plesk/Windows
- Redirect my WordPress website to HTTPS for Plesk hosting
• These instructions don't apply to Managed WordPress accounts with an SSL certificate. The HTTPS redirect is automatically enabled after the SSL certificate install finishes on a Managed WordPress account.
• If we don't have a guide for your server, check your server documentation to learn how to redirect your website traffic.