Install a theme in WordPress
You can install a theme from WordPress, or upload a premium theme that you have purchased or received elsewhere. If you need assistance with this, one of our experts may be able to do it for you for a fee.
- Log in to WordPress
- From the Appearance menu, click Themes.
- Click the Add New button.
- Using the search bar, browse for the theme you wish to install.
- Hover over the preview of the theme and click Install.
Note: Optionally, if you purchased or received a third-party theme you want to use instead, click the Upload Theme button. Browse to the theme's files on your computer, and click Install Now.
- Install a WordPress theme with FTP
- Install, change, or update a theme in WordPress
- Customize a theme in WordPress
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.