Konfigurera Contact Form 7 i WordPress
Contact Form 7 is a popular WordPress plugin that adds a contact form to your site. You need to create and set up a contact form before you can add it to a page.
- Logga in på WordPress.
- Install and activate the Contact Form 7 plugin.
- On the left-side menu, select Contact > Add New to create a new contact form.
Note: If you want to edit an existing contact form, select Contact > Contact Forms, and then select the contact form you wish to edit (select the title, not the checkbox).
- In the Enter title here field, enter the title of the new contact form.
- Select the Mail tab and update the following:
- In the To field, replace the placeholder text with the email address to which you want to receive messages.
- (Optional) Update other fields.
Note: If the address in the From field does not match the domain on the hosting account, the server will prevent the mail from being received.
- (Optional) Select the Form and Messaging tabs to make desired changes.
- Välj Spara.
- For a form to be visible on your site, you must add it to a page.
- For more information about the Contact Form 7 plugin, check out the plugin's official documentation.