Disable Secondary DNS
Disable Secondary DNS for a domain name at any time. If you're using GoDaddy nameservers as slaves, we move your domain to the default Premium DNS nameservers.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
- Under Additional Settings, select Manage DNS.
- Under Advanced Features, select Secondary DNS.
- Under Enabled, select Off.
- Select Apply to save your changes.
All DNS changes can take 24 - 48 hours to fully update across global networks.
- Make changes to the DNS settings for your domain name.
- Ready to build your own website? Take a look at our do-it-yourself Websites + Marketing features.