Create and activate a child theme in WordPress
If you plan to make CSS changes to your WordPress theme, then you may first want to create a child theme. Changes made to a child theme will remain when your theme is updated. You have two options for creating a child theme:
- Call our support number and one of our experts can do it for you for a fee.
- Do it yourself following the instructions in the tables below.
WordPress Premium Support
Our support experts can perform the following services for you for a fee:
- Create a child theme for WordPress
- Activate a theme in WordPress
Do it yourself
|Create a child theme for WordPress||Advanced|
|Activate a theme in WordPress||Basic|
- For more information about our premium support for WordPress, please visit our WP Premium Support Catalog.
- Customize a theme in WordPress