Set directory permissions in my Windows Hosting account
You can set different directory permissions for each of the directories in your Windows® Hosting account, besides the root directory. This lets you control who can access your files and which actions they can perform on files in those directories.
- Go to your GoDaddy product page.
- Under Web Hosting, next to the Windows Hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- Click Plesk Admin.
- Go to the Files tab.
- Navigate to the file or directory whose permissions you want to change.
- Mouse-over the file or directory, and then to the right, click the downward-facing arrow, and then select Change Permissions.
- Select the permissions you want to use, and then click OK.