Create a GoDaddy Studio project
To start a new project from scratch rather than using a template, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your GoDaddy Studio app.
- At the bottom of the screen, select Create.
- Under Backgrounds, choose Image, Video, Transparent or a color to start your project.
- If you’ve selected an Image or Video background, select the image or video you want to use.
- Choose a size for your canvas. At the top of the screen you can set a custom size, or, at the bottom of the screen, pick a format from the options given.
- Tap the checkmark in the top-right corner to save your project.
Once you've created your project you can add images, videos, shapes, graphics, text and more, and then get creative with fonts, colors and effects such as blending and masking.