Cancel an account change
If you started a domain account change but have changed your mind, you can cancel the account change.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- From the Domains tab in the top menu, select Pending Account Changes.
- Under the Pending Transfers heading, select Transfers Out.
Note: If you're gaining the domain name, select Transfers In.
- Click the number to the left of the domain name to select it.
- Select Cancel Transfer above your list of domains.
- Confirm cancellation by selecting Yes, Cancel Transfer.
- Check the status of your other pending transfers.
- If you need to move a domain name to a different registrar, you can transfer your domain name.