Starting over with My Server (Reprovision)
If you want to revert to a clean setup on your server, you can reprovision it, which returns it to the state of a newly purchased server.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Support section, click Reprovision Server. The Reprovision Server page opens.
- If you choose to, enter a new hostname and username. These values are defaulted to the current hostname and username for this account.
- Enter and confirm a new password and then click Submit.
You will receive a confirmation notice once your server is reprovisioned and ready to go.