Setting Up Email Forwarding in Parallels Plesk Panel
You can set up email forwarding inside Parallels Plesk Panel. These instructions apply to all email addresses for a domain name. For information on setting up mail forwarding on individual addresses, see Setting Up Email Forwarding for Individual Email Addresses in Parallels Plesk Panel.
To Set Up Email Forwarding in Parallels Plesk Panel
- Log in to Parallels Plesk Panel as admin.
- Click Domains.
- Click on Control Panel for the domain you want to add email aliases to.
- Click Mail.
- Click Create E-Mail Address.
- Click the Forwarding tab.
- Select Switch on mail forwarding.
- Enter the email address you want email forwarded to.
- Click OK.