Saving drafts of email messages
You can save a copy or draft of a Workspace Webmail message so that you can read it or finish it at another time.
- Log in to your Workspace Email account and open your product. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the Compose button.
- From theSave menu, select Save as Draft.
- To continue editing the draft, click Continue Editing.
- To save the draft and close the window, click Close Window.
Note: You can change your settings to automatically save drafts. To change your compose settings, see Setting Composing Preferences.