Reset Facebook Connection
You may encounter one of two errors when trying to connect your Online Store to Facebook. In both cases, you need to reset your Online Store connection to Facebook.
The first error occurs because you did not create a Facebook page before trying to connect your Online Store to Facebook. A Facebook local business page is not the same as your Facebook profile page. If you do not create a business page, you will see this error when you try to connect your Online Store to Facebook:
Add Page Tab: You must have permission to add apps to at least one Facebook Page to perform the requested action.
You will also see an error message if you previously connected your Online Store using another Facebook local business page:
Add Page Tab: All of the Facebook Pages that you are admin of have already had this App Tab installed.
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to your home page.
- In the left-hand Pages section, click the page whose Online Store connection you want to reset or remove.
- Click Settings in the upper right when the page appears.
- Click Apps in the left-hand column, find Easy Social Shop in the Added Apps section and click the x to remove the app.
- Click Remove to confirm your choice.
- Return to your Online Store's Promote page and in the Sell on Facebook section, click Turn Off.
- Click Save to confirm your choice, and the Sell on Facebook section is reset to its original Turn On setting.
- You can now start fresh in the Next Step below.