Reinstalling the Default Scripts Directory on Linux Shared Hosting
Reinstalling the default directory updates your hosting account's scripts directory with the latest versions of default scripts, including gdform.cgi (Deluxe Linux hosting), gdform.php, and webformmailer.php.
Linux Web Hosting accounts do not have access to the CGI form-mailer. Reinstallation of the scripts directory for these hosting accounts does not include gdform.cgi.
To Reinstall the Default Directory to Your Hosting Account
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Tools section, click Form Mail.
- Select Reinstall Default Scripts Directory.
- Click Continue, and then click Update.
Your default directory is reinstalled within 15 minutes.