Outlook 2016 on Windows: Set up email
This video and the instructions below it explain how Windows users can set up their GoDaddy Office 365 email accounts in their Outlook 2016 email client.
After creating your Office 365 email address, you can set it up with Outlook 2016.
- From the Start Menu, select Control Panel.
- Click User Accounts.
- Click Mail (32-bit).
If you don't see Mail 32-bit on the page, use the Search box in the upper right corner to search for it.
- Click Show Profiles.
- Click Add.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- Select Always use this profile to set the new profile as the default.
- In the drop-down list, select the new profile name.
- Click OK.
- On the Auto Account Setup page, enter the following:
Field What to enter... Your Name Enter your first and last name. E-mail Address Enter your email address. Password and Retype Password Enter your password in both fields.
- Click Next.
- Once Outlook is done configuring your account, click Finish
Note: If you have more than one profile, you can set Outlook to prompt for a profile.
- Now that you've set up your email on your desktop, you can also set it up on your mobile device:
- You can also set up your Outlook automatically, with the Outlook Setup Assistant.
- Alternative Microsoft interface: Add an email alias