Manage system process (Linux)
On Linux® hosting accounts, you can view and end certain types of connections to your account. You can use this to manage runaway scripts or get your account's PHP initialization file to take effect.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Web Hosting.
- Next to the hosting account you want to use, click Manage.
- In the Stats & Monitors section, click System Processes.
- In the list on the left, click the process you want to view or click All Processes to view all processes at once.
- To end a process, click the corresponding end button on the toolbar.
Ending a process kills all current connections to the process. Any users connected to the process will have to reconnect.