Hiding Web Pages
If you want to display your website with some Web pages removed temporarily, Website Builder lets you hide those pages.
Each time you re-publish your site, you can select which pages display live on the Internet, while those you did not remain visible only in Website Builder's Page Designer. You can continue working on unpublished pages until you want to publish them.
You can also hide a live page on your website by removing it from your navigation menu. For more information, see Changing Your Site's Navigation.
To Unpublish Pages
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- If you are working in the Page Designer, click Exit Designer.
- From the Manage menu, select Publish Selected Pages.
- Select the pages you want to display live on the Internet, and then click Publish Selected Pages.
- The pages you did not select remain hidden, while the pages you did display live on the Internet.