Create product group sales for my Reseller storefront
You can create sales for product groups offered on your storefront. In your Reseller Control Center, use the Quick Pricing Options section to create sales for entire groups of products, which saves time instead of having to update each product individually.
- Sign in to your Reseller Control Center (use your GoDaddy username and password).
- Go to the Products tab and select a product group.
- Click Set pricing for any product.
- Next to Set sale prices and dates, click the plus sign to expand the section.
- Under Sale start/end dates, enter the dates you want the sale to start and end on. After the end date, prices revert to your retail price.
- For Sale price, select one of the following in the drop-down menu:
- Suggested Retail Price — our recommended pricing based on market research for comparable products and services.
- Your Retail Price — the regular, non-sale price you set for selling the products or services.
- Under Percent markdown, enter the discount percentage you want to offer. For example, enter 10 to take ten percent off the retail price.
- For Apply pricing to, select one of the following in the drop-down menu:
- All New & Renewals — applies sale pricing to new purchases and renewals.
- New Only — applies sale pricing to new purchases only.
- Renewals Only — applies sale pricing to renewals only.
- Click Preview Sale Dates/Pricing to display the sale pricing for each product in the group. The sale pricing and dates will appear in the New and Renewals tabs below.
- In the Quick Pricing Options section, click Save. Your sale will display in red on the standard storefront.
Note: Your sale price must be greater than the minimum retail price, but less than your listed retail price.
Note: If you want to update your sale dates without making other changes, check the box next to Only update sale dates.
- Create single product sales for my Reseller storefront
- Managing discount pricing for my Reseller customers
- Viewing the Discount Customer Sales Report