Create an Office 365 email signature
With Office 365 from GoDaddy, you can create email signatures that are automatically added to the end of your emails.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Office 365 Microsoft portal. (Need help logging in?)
- Click the Gear icon to open the settings.
- Scroll down to Your app settings and expand.
- Click mail to open email options.
- Expand the Layout section.
- Click Email signature.
- Enter the signature you want to use.
- Select Automatically include my signature on messages I send.
- Click Save.