Change the footer
You can change the text in the footer section of your website. This includes changing or deleting "Powered by GoDaddy".
Note: You can't add an image to the footer.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account and open your product. (Need help opening your product?)
- Click Edit/Edit Site.
- Click Footer at the bottom of the Sections panel.
- Edit the Copyright or Footer Note text.
- Your changes are saved automatically so when you're finished, click Preview to see the results, and, if you like, buy a new domain or use another of your domains.
- When you're ready to make the changes public, click Publish Site (mobile phone) or Publish (desktop/tablet).