Change automatic backup schedule
You can schedule automatic backups for every website differently. We recommend daily backups for standard WordPress sites that get comments or content updates once a week, weekly backups for static and low-traffic sites, and monthly backups for small sites that rarely change.
Note: Monthly backups are included in free Backup tool, while Weekly and Daily backups are a part of the Premium Backup tool that is free for GoDaddy hosted websites.
- Log in to your Pro account. (Need help logging in?)
- Click Pro Clients and select Pro Sites.
- Click Websites in the left sidebar.
- Hover over a website and click Backups.
- Click Backup Options in the upper-right corner.
- Click Backup schedule and slide the button to preferred schedule.
- Set the Start time and click Save settings.