Change a payment method
Your payment methods are associated with products in your account. Follow these steps to change the payment method for your products (for example, you want to switch from one credit card to another). The steps are the same whether your product is set to auto-renew or not.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click this icon in the upper-right corner:
- Click Account Settings.
- Click Renewals & Billing.
- In the Billing Details list, select the products that use the payment method you want to change. The description for each product includes the last 4 digits of the card or account for the current payment method.
- Click Update Payment and select the payment method to use with these products.
- Click Save. In the Billing Details list, the description now shows the updated payment method.
- Got more than one payment method in your account? Designate an alternate method just in case the primary method doesn't work.
- You can't add PayPal by following these steps, but we'll add PayPal as a payment method to your account when you use PayPal to buy a product.