Adding Mobile Pages
With Website Builder, you can add mobile pages for viewing on mobile devices. Pages set up with this feature will display on non-smartphone devices. For information about mobile websites optimized for smartphones, see Working with Mobile Websites.
Note: You can add an unlimited number of pages to your Website Builder account, but can only publish the number of pages that your plan allows. If you have a .mobi domain name, you can only add mobile pages; you cannot add traditional pages. For information about adding traditional pages, see Adding, Deleting, and Organizing Pages.
To Add a Mobile Page
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- Click Pages, and then select Add Mobile Page.
- Select one of the following , and then click Add Page:
- Blank Page — Design your new mobile page from a blank template.
- Copy of existing page — Once you have designed other mobile pages, you can select one of them to create a new page that is a carbon copy of it.
- Complete the following, and then click OK:
- Page Title — Enter the title you want to display for the page.
- Copy navigation from — Select a page which uses the same navigation links as you want for this page.
- Include in Site navigation — Select to include this page in your website's navigation links.