Adding FTP Users to Simple Control Panel
Using Simple Control Panel, you can add FTP users to your server. However, these users cannot access the files for any domain names hosted on the server; they can only access a folder named with their username.
To Add FTP Users to Simple Control Panel
- Log in to Simple Control Panel.
- From the System Configuration section, click System Users.
- Click Add New User.
- Complete the following fields, and then click Save:
- Username — Enter the user's username.
- Password and Password (again) — Enter the user's password.
- Full name — Enter the new user's name.
- Disk quota (MB) — Enter the amount of hard drive space the user can access.
- SSH access — Select if you want the user to have SSH access to your server.
- FTP access — Select if you want the user to have FTP access to your server.