Using Website Builder, you can add an app to display photo feeds from Flickr® directly on your website.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- In your Products list click Website Builder, and then click Manage next to the account you want to use.
- Click Design Your Pages.
- If necessary, from the Page menu, select the page you want to modify.
- Click Media, and then drag and drop the Flickr icon over a Drop Zone. Drop Zones display on your Web pages when you hover over them.
- From the Properties tab, in the Title field, enter a name to display with the Flickr app.
- From the Flickr feed section, select either Tags or RSS URL, and then enter a tag or feed URL to display the photos associated with it.
- From the Colors tab, select a font, size, and color for the heading and links.
- From the Preview tab, review your Flickr app to make sure it displays correctly.
- Click OK.
To see your changes online, you must publish your website.