Adding Bandwidth-Overage Protection to Your Server
Bandwidth-Overage Protection shields you from bandwidth overage charges by automatically suspending your account when its allotted bandwidth is exceeded. Reinstatement occurs at the start of your next billing cycle or when additional bandwidth is purchased.
Bandwidth-Overage Protection cannot be added to an account when it is already over its allotted bandwidth. When an overage occurs, you can suspend your account manually or purchase additional bandwidth.
To Add Bandwidth-Overage Protection
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Servers.
- Next to the server you want to use, click Manage.
- Under the Support section, click the Bandwidth Options icon.
- Select the Change Status checkbox.
- Click Continue.
- Confirm your Bandwidth-Overage Protection change, and then click Submit.
You can remove Bandwidth-Overage Protection on the same page by selecting Change Status, clicking Continue, and then Submit.