Add my email address to Apple Mail
Add your Workspace email address to your Apple Mail. Then you can send and receive business emails from your Mac.
- Open Apple Mail. If this is your first time using Apple Mail, you'll go right to adding an email address. If you're adding another account, click Add Account.
- Select Other Mail Account, and click Continue.
- Fyll i följande fält:
Fält Vad ska man göra... Namn Enter the name you want to display to others as the email sender. E-postadress Enter your Professional email address. Lösenord Enter your Professional email address password.
- Click Sign In.
Note: If you see a message that says "Unable to verify account name or password," enter the Mail server settings and click Sign In.
• Incoming Mail Server: imap.secureserver.net
• Outgoing Mail Server: smtpout.secureserver.net
- Click Done, your Workspace Email account will display in Apple Mail.
- Send yourself a test email from your webmail and respond to it from Apple Mail. This is a quick way to confirm your email address is ready to go.
- Don't have Workspace? See Lägg till min Office 365-e-postadress till Apple Mail (Mac).
- Troubleshoot Apple Mail