Accept a request to access your account
If you receive an email from GoDaddy that someone is requesting access to your GoDaddy account, it means that person is asking for delegate access.
Delegate access allows another person to open and use your GoDaddy products without needing to know your account password. For more information, see What is delegate access?
- In the email request you received, click Log In & Grant Access.
- Log in to your GoDaddy account.
- Click Confirm Access. The person is now a delegate and can open and use products in your GoDaddy account without any passwords.
- Pending access requests expire automatically if not accepted within 48-72 hours.
- Here's what to do if you're notified that someone has granted you delegate access to their account.